Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Cubecraft Development team do not release the release date of new updates until the actual thread posted by management. Therefore as Slain said, You will have to be patient, we're all waiting and are excited!

Be patient? The staff team has NEVER even announced Parkour will even RETURN IN THE FIRST PLACE.
No but it's in maintenance for a while now, they are taking a look at the bugs and if they're able to fix it. Parkour is probably coming back in the future even tho they never officially announced it. (It might not come back but it probably will).

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I imagine that they are trying to find a way where them can make it a newer more original game rather than jumping. As you can imagine that could take. a descent amount of time. So it could be likely that they are creating a brand new game. (This is complete speculation, no solid proof. It just seems like the most likely reason to me.)

Reactions: CubeTale
Hah, show me where they said they are doing that.
They most likely just shut it down for another reason we don't know.
Parkour was shut down because it needed to be worked on. It ''should'' be out eventually.
You are still right they ''could'' cancel it. They have done it before a while ago as far as I remember...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Parkour was shut down because it needed to be worked on. It ''should'' be out eventually.
You are still right they ''could'' cancel it. They have done it before a while ago as far as I remember...
Parkour was actually okay. I never seen it broken before it going into maintenance. You don't exactly know why it went into maintenance.
Maybe the Management Team thought it was too repetitive, it lacked content and that it wasn't original enough. Maybe they're thinking of new ways to make parkour more enjoyable and original. You never know.

Parkour was actually okay. I never seen it broken before it going into maintenance. You don't exactly know why it went into maintenance.
Maybe the Management Team thought it was too repetitive, it lacked content and that it wasn't original enough. Maybe they're thinking of new ways to make parkour more enjoyable and original. You never know.
You could be right, I saw a helper say this like a month ago and got it from him...
I assumed he would be right.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
To resolve the arguments in the thread, here's what I know:

There was a bug that prevented players from purchasing new maps, which I'm guessing nobody could be bothered to fix(?) There was also a new staff rank, 'Parkour Builder', which was implemented. However, because the management team decided not to focus on Parkour anymore, they put the game into maintenance rather than resolving the bug. Also, because the Parkour Builders were just "wearing" their ranks, the rank was completely done away with. This is all that I know, and it may not be entirely correct. However, it does seem the most likely motive. The only Parkour Builders I can recall were @Noodles77 and @Sevenade78 , with @PinkStr3ak being the "Parkour Manager" (Ahh, back when the Admin rank meant something). Perhaps these people have more information on the subject, though I'm not sure they'd be allowed to disclose it.

It's not finished
It will be released soon
You will just have to be patient.
No but it's in maintenance for a while now, they are taking a look at the bugs and if they're able to fix it. Parkour is probably coming back in the future even tho they never officially announced it. (It might not come back but it probably will).
Please stop defending the management team on topics that need discussing, it's so counter-intuitive. If you continue to excuse their lack of communication with us, you're only hurting the server by giving them a signal to continue to delay / ignore projects. Do you really think that Freebuild would've taken so long, and been released so poorly, if there weren't so many people exclaiming "Soon, be patient, please lock @entire-staff-team" to every thread that so much as mentioned it?

It's okay to ask questions, especially when something on the HUB has read that it's in maintenance for literally two years. It's also okay to criticise things, so long as your reasons are just and you offer solutions.

Guys,
If you could give us an estimated guess at the date, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
I personally don't think that it's coming back, sadly. However, assuming they do have plans to revive it, it would totally depend on the size of the project. If it's going to be as big as was originally intended back in 2015, then it could take absolutely ages to develop. However, if it's only a handful of maps, it might not take as long.

I, as well as basically everybody else, would really appreciate if somebody from the management team could confirm whether or not Parkour is still intended to make a return or not.

A

A pigeon

Whats the point if its normal parkour ? I'd just download maps. Parkour races would be okay .

This game is irrelevant to me. Just add hide and seek. I used to play it back when i was on the Hive

To resolve the arguments in the thread, here's what I know:

There was a bug that prevented players from purchasing new maps, which I'm guessing nobody could be bothered to fix(?) There was also a new staff rank, 'Parkour Builder', which was implemented. However, because the management team decided not to focus on Parkour anymore, they put the game into maintenance rather than resolving the bug. Also, because the Parkour Builders were just "wearing" their ranks, the rank was completely done away with. This is all that I know, and it may not be entirely correct. However, it does seem the most likely motive. The only Parkour Builders I can recall were @Noodles77 and @Sevenade78 , with @PinkStr3ak being the "Parkour Manager" (Ahh, back when the Admin rank meant something). Perhaps these people have more information on the subject, though I'm not sure they'd be allowed to disclose it.

Please stop defending the management team on topics that need discussing, it's so counter-intuitive. If you continue to excuse their lack of communication with us, you're only hurting the server by giving them a signal to continue to delay / ignore projects. Do you really think that Freebuild would've taken so long, and been released so poorly, if there weren't so many people exclaiming "Soon, be patient, please lock @entire-staff-team" to every thread that so much as mentioned it?

It's okay to ask questions, especially when something on the HUB has read that it's in maintenance for literally two years. It's also okay to criticise things, so long as your reasons are just and you offer solutions.

I personally don't think that it's coming back, sadly. However, assuming they do have plans to revive it, it would totally depend on the size of the project. If it's going to be as big as was originally intended back in 2015, then it could take absolutely ages to develop. However, if it's only a handful of maps, it might not take as long.

I, as well as basically everybody else, would really appreciate if somebody from the management team could confirm whether or not Parkour is still intended to make a return or not.
It's just that I've seen so many threads about this I thought it was kinda enough.
Are you saying that we should support all these threads because the management team is not doing their job?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It's just that I've seen so many threads about this I thought it was kinda enough.
Are you saying that we should support all these threads because the management team is not doing their job?
It's not that they're not doing their job, hell there is a lot that they do for the server that they're given no credit for, it's that they promise things and then don't deliver, and there is almost no communication between the community and the management team. Dismissing the problems that players have with the server only hurts the server, because it tells the management team that it doesn't really need to be fixed.

D

Deleted member 100818

The story of parkour has 2 sides. 1 is that developers are NOT robots, they can't do everything and they're doing their job. the second side is that it's been more then 18 months since it has been under maintance and they made a whole new game (blockband) without finishing parkour yet. So I would finish the game under maintance first.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For all we know it could be what is planned right after the next skywars update,
Also to tap on the point of freebuild I'll just reuse this at the end
Before freebuild was released community be like "We Want Freebuild Now" they did kinda rush the game to come out and in the recreating of it there were a lot of problems that appeared

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom