Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Maybe a new skywars parkour can come because we've been on these for a long time
2017-05-01_18.56.25.png

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You know you can change your threats? If you don't know How, press "edit" Also, I don't use the parkour, and the votrex jump is also usefull, If it's outdated for you. You also can try Some other parkours, in different lobbies :)

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
This parkour will change when they change the skywars lobby and I think there's still a lot time for this. Maybe we need parkour gamemode back instead of change the skywars lobby. I know it's least likely but I don't lose anything by asking. :rolleyes:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
You know you can change your threats? If you don't know How, press "edit" Also, I don't use the parkour, and the votrex jump is also usefull, If it's outdated for you. You also can try Some other parkours, in different lobbies :)
Just so you know, its "thread" not threat as that is something different. Besides that, i agree with your opinion.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 204478

Yes, yes, yes okay we get it...
These maps are nice and need new parkour, whatever. We get the point.
Seriously, you don't need to make so many so seperate threads about it.
I know why you are doing this, you are doing it to get better message statistics.
If you are saying we need new parkour, try and put it all in one thread with other lobbies, to make a better thread, more professional thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom