1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parkour?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 08levyr, Oct 15, 2016.

1. 08levyr

08levyr Member

I feel like the section of parkour has been in maintenance forever. And I totally understand because servers take a while to create. And it's hard work. I understand. But what's up with the parkour? Like is it going to come back? Are there going to be new maps or something? I really like parkour. And a year ago I use to do the parkour on here. And it was really fun. Do you think they are bringing it back? Or it's going to come back new and updated. Would love to see parkour up and running again,

2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

A lot of us would love to see Parkour functional again, but I do not see that happening any time soon. If they ever do decide to bring it back, it might be in the next 1-2 years.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    I build a lot of parkour maps in creative, one of my maps is on the front page of "Hottest".

4. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    Rule 10: dont ask about future updates
    But to answer you everything thats in maintenece will be back however according to staff posts skyblock is next then itll be either uhc or factions then after im thinking parkour might be finished