Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I think that alot of us are waiting for the parkour(minigame) to be done.
It is a shame that it has been in maintence for such a long time!
I am really wondering if they are ever going to releas it!
Well since it is still in maintence I have some suggestions like making the parkour different stages with checkpoints or difficultie from easy to impossible or something like that.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017

Why it is a shame , they actually working on it and they've released other games , they can't do it at all , just be patient

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Parkour should be coming back fairly soon, in fact, Hubert made a thread about it a week or so ago:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/parkour-suggestions.197777/

Make sure to go and post your feedback there :)

Edit: Not too sure if you are talking about Parkour, or the mini game that used to be in arcade. Either way, you could always suggest something like it to be added to Parkour when it returns (in the thread mentioned above).

Shannylicious

Sep 13, 2017
Not to mention, they are also working on a different new game to add in Island Games known as Rifle Assault or something like that. So yeah, doesn't mean they aren't aware of Parkour. Things will be fine as they are.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Not to mention, they are also working on a different new game to add in Island Games known as Rifle Assault or something like that. So yeah, doesn't mean they aren't aware of Parkour. Things will be fine as they are.
:confused1:you two active or something? Archer assault is already releas.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think that alot of us are waiting for the parkour(minigame) to be done.
I am really wondering if they are ever going to releas it!
Well since it is still in maintence I have some suggestions like making the parkour different stages with checkpoints or difficultie from easy to impossible or something like that.
If they released it today I doubt it would be glitch-less and complete. They're still working on it. How far they currently are, we do not know.
They could have made 30 parkours or just 1 by now. I also do agree that they should release it but we should not rush them. It only results into we getting half finished and buggy games. (*Cough* Freebuild *Cough*)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I always thought when they were going to bring back parkour but it will take a while. Just be patient! It will come out :p:p

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Reactions: Grimmay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday!! xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Good morning!! Off to work at a wedding today, so wonderful 🥹❤️
Have a nice day everyone!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom