Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a disclaimer before I start the message: I am not saying cubecraft should prioritize this over any of their current updates such as 1.19, eggwars season 2 or 1.19 lucky blocks update.
Probably many people would agree that the parkour rank does little more than giving the player cool loot. I think that it should add more options to existing levels rather than making more premium levels.
Level Modifiers
There are only a few level modifiers such as jump boost and blindness. There could be some only modifiers such as slow falling, and also give ranks the ability to apply multiple level modifiers at once (this would have to have a user interface instead of clicking an item).
Custom Levels
If this would be at all possible for cubecraft (I don’t have much modding knowledge) it would be awesome if ranks got the ability to create a custom level to share to the community and let them play. (Think super Mario maker) Anyone could play these levels, but only ranks could create the level. I feel like this would convince a lot more people to get the parkour rank.
General Perks
There could also be simple things that parkour ranks could have over other players like personal time of day, and a new difficulty of parkour that is very difficult to beat (party members could join if a rank was leader).

Feel free to agree to some parts and not others, disagree completely, or comment on what you think I am missing or needs cut/changed.

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
They were updating the parkour rank (it was on their notion) but it was delayed due to the 1.19 update. If I remember correctly, the parkour rank update would include new shoes and many (many) new maps, so it’s a matter of time, probably after the 1.19 update they come back to it!

And regarding your suggestion, the custom levels sounds interesting but I guess that would be a lot of development work for a game like parkour, which don’t have many players, however, simpler features like the personal time of day might work :]

Reactions: small bob 294
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom