• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Hello CubeCrafters!

Main Idea: The Practice Mode is a mode where you essentially "practice" the levels, in your own way. Here's what you can/ can't do:

- When you miss a jump, instead of restarting to level, you teleport to the last jump you were on (basically the last block you were on) so you can try again!
- This doesn't count into actual medals and stuff (Not timed, can't "finish" and get rewards, etc.) it's only for practice.
- If you want to practice a specific jump, you can fly to that jump and then practice it! (Flying can be enabled/disabled in hotbar)

Smooth-Parkour-Fail.gif

Why it would be helpful:
- You can practice jumps and get better at them:
- New players can get a feel for the map by practicing all the jumps without the worry to start over.
- Experienced players can practice so they can beat their time record on a harder level.
- It really helps when a really hard jump is at the end of the level you don't have to do the whole level to practice that jump once. You can try it multiple times until you master it!
- The Practice Mode can save lives! If you feel like you're about to ragequit because of a jump or the whole level, you can now practice it! :)

Thx for reading! :D

- CatzLoveRainbows

@Juskebat You are the parkour master. Do you think this would help players on parkour levels? Thanks! :-D

{Parkour is love, Parkour is life!}

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I agree, some maps are just difficult, it’s a nice way to practise jumps and to complete the level easier, instead of remaking the hard jumps in singleplayer. I’d say yes, add this. (I find flying back to the parkour after failing it quite annoying as well.)

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom