• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey!

I would like to suggest for builders to add some parkour in lobbies, great for people waiting for their friends to get online! They could practise their Parkour skills and having fun at the same time! Maybe add some tips if they ever reached the end of the parkour? ( Kinda like a reward? ) ( Works like the one they use in egg wars, but different )I do know there are parkour for you to do in egg wars inside the map lobby ( the one where they use snow ) Maybe 3 different levels? or different types?

Thanks for reading!

What do you guys think?

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I am confused, I'm pretty sure they already have this in most lobbies... you step on a pressure plate and it starts your time. They also have a building on in the main hub. If you are still confused I can send pictures next time I am at my computer

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I am confused, I'm pretty sure they already have this in most lobbies... you step on a pressure plate and it starts your time. They also have a building on in the main hub. If you are still confused I can send pictures next time I am at my computer
They do have parkour in all of the lobbies?

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
They do have parkour in all of the lobbies?
If not in all than almost all of them. The hunger games one is forward and too the right, the arcade one is a little outside the main area, Im to tired to remember the others sorry :p

Look around a bit and if you can't find them than you can edit this post for the ones that need a parkour put in :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If not in all than almost all of them. The hunger games one is forward and too the right, the arcade one is a little outside the main area, Im to tired to remember the others sorry :p

Look around a bit and if you can't find them than you can edit this post for the ones that need a parkour put in :D

Ok, Thanks for your reply!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
🤍 pro member
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Xd pfp 😂
Top Bottom