Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBeqstZ

Oct 4, 2015
The Netherlands
twitter.com
Hey guys,

I've been playing cubecraft for a couple of years now. In the past I played it very much but now not anymore. I think Parkour has been in maintenance over 1-2 years, and in that time there have been added a lot of new games. Will you guys ever get parkour back because it appears that you (the staff members and the developers) don't doing anything.
I think the old cubecraft is much more fun than the new one. Also the old staff members.

Contact me:
Twitter: @iBeqstZ

Kind regards,
iBeqstZ

T

The Lord Pleb

When will Parkour be finished? Too many people have wondered that.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
If you try to travel to the parkour server by using the travel menu (compass) you can see that it says it is in maintenance.
So obviously, it is in maintenance. I also want to add that making threads asking when a certain game will be released is against the Forum rules.
Also, CubeCraft does not give release dates.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I agree that parkour should come back one day (this doesn't guarantee it will happen) but you made a mistake. Staff members actually do things but you don't really notice all of it because you can't see what's going on behind the scenes. I know, I know, standard staff answer but Developers are working hard, just not on the things you'd like them to. Some things have more priority than others. And like @Klompie said, it's not allowed to ask for a release date so I can't help you with that.

I'm going to lock this but if you have any questions you can always PM me: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom