Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jw2359

Mar 7, 2021
about a year ago i purchased parkour levels from the minecraft store. The buttons no longer work on my bedrock version pc but they do work on my android tablet. I cant even select to enter the parkour worlds etc. Sorry if this is in completely the wrong place.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
about a year ago i purchased parkour levels from the minecraft store. The buttons no longer work on my bedrock version pc but they do work on my android tablet. I cant even select to enter the parkour worlds etc. Sorry if this is in completely the wrong place.
I think you should communicate with Minecraft regarding the aforementioned, Although you are free to contact CubeCraft Customer support.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

Purchases made on the Bedrock platform go through Microsoft or Xbox. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact Microsoft or Xbox directly about it. They have the tools available to fix it for you.

You can contact them here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Let me know if you have any other questions.

jw2359

Mar 7, 2021
sorry i have not explained this well, i mean that buttons within the cube craft game, which are used to select which map you wish to parkour on etc :)

I have also sent that form of as you mention above

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
sorry i have not explained this well, i mean that buttons within the cube craft game, which are used to select which map you wish to parkour on etc :)

I have also sent that form of as you mention above
Hey! Do any of the buttons work! I've just installed the Parkour Levels world on my Windows 10 version, which has the latest version, and everything works fine. Have you ensured that command blocks are enabled, and that you have the resource pack and behaviour pack applied to the world. If you do and it's still not working, try reinstalling the world. Delete it and download and install it again. Thanks!

Cam.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.