Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Parkour courses instead of cages?

• Total voters

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean… cages aren’t THAT bad that you need to be doing parkour while you are waiting. It should only be like a minute or two on the longest wait times in bedrock.

• Agree
Reactions: ramper8240

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Making a parkour course for every single cage would be extremely excessive on cubecraft’s end

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1

ace096488

Aug 14, 2022
the cages in minerware should be replaced with parkour courses but the ones you wait for the game to start in should stay as they are because people pay money to customise those
That would actually work pretty good and if they added that then you could get three parkour cages with the minerware rank

• Agree
Reactions: human being
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom