Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
How is it still too hard? They made the jumps easier for Bedrock to give every player on mobile/controller a chance to compete against PC players. If you find these jumps too hard then you shouldn't try comp parkour on Java.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
How is it still too hard? They made the jumps easier for Bedrock to give every player on mobile/controller a chance to compete against PC players. If you find these jumps too hard then you shouldn't try comp parkour on Java.
Wait you’re the guy that holds all the Java records

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
With 1 map there was no check points, and another was WAY to hard, If they don't want people leaving and getting frustrated, they need to add more check point to some of the maps

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

adriana4683

Jun 13, 2021
I wouldn’t say that the bedrock Parkour maps are hard in general but I‘d say that the Melon map could be considered quite hard for mobile players.

D

Deleted member 576174

Isn't this the point of competitive parkour? Haven't played on Bedrock but I guess competitive parkour is not the easy parkour.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I don't enjoy getting frustrated with par core, one thing that would help would be some tips, because slime is not easy. I want to have a chance with every game, I want it to be close, not stuck on the the same jump for the longest time, competitive bedrock parcore is going agenst other players, idk what java is like
Isn't this the point of competitive parkour? Haven't played on Bedrock but I guess competitive parkour is not the easy parkour.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom