Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I will wait patiently for a response from any staff that can clarify this.
Not one of the staff members who can give a definate answer, I can still say what I think :
Jitterclickers are allowed in the game of paintball as they are not using any external help to have an advantage over other players, I wouldn't call jitterclicking a "skill" as the jitterclickers use up nearly all of their snowballs pretty fast and if they miss their target, they miss using up 16+ snowballs, so they usually end up getting 1-2 kills per stack of snowballs instead of 5-6 when aiming properly and hitting appropriately.
To be honest the difference between a jitterclicker and someone with a good autoclicker macro is almost impossible to tell apart (one has smoother aim) but spending all your snowballs in such little time isn't the best stratergy. There are worse hacks to worry about here than macros such as aimbot and triggerbot.

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Not one of the staff members who can give a definate answer, I can still say what I think :
Jitterclickers are allowed in the game of paintball as they are not using any external help to have an advantage over other players, I wouldn't call jitterclicking a "skill" as the jitterclickers use up nearly all of their snowballs pretty fast and if they miss their target, they miss using up 16+ snowballs, so they usually end up getting 1-2 kills per stack of snowballs instead of 5-6 when aiming properly and hitting appropriately.
To be honest the difference between a jitterclicker and someone with a good autoclicker macro is almost impossible to tell apart but spending all your snowballs in such little time isn't the best stratergy. There are worse hacks to worry about here than macros such as aimbot and triggerbot.
Some is it banned? because Serket banned a player?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Now to stay on topic I think the amount of snowballs is sufficient, up to you to use them as efficiently as possible without spamming them

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I think another difference between kill aura and jitterclicking is that if you sneak up someone who is fully unaware, a simple bump into them would cause them to turn at you and hit you.
From my experience with hackers on a different community, there was a key to seeing if someone had kill aura and that is.. their head movement, they always look up even when attacking others, 1 bump will cause them to turn at the precise angle you need to hit someone. It's possible that after 1.9 came out, the head movement may have changed.
Another thing about kill aura that I'm unsure have changed or not is that they always hit the same spot on you. (sadly there is no damage indicator for 1.9)

To be honest the difference between a jitterclicker and someone with a good autoclicker macro is almost impossible to tell (one has smoother aim) apart but spending all your snowballs in such little time isn't the best stratergy. There are worse hacks to worry about here than macros such as aimbot and triggerbot.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it. I may have gone off track and actually forgot we were talking about paintball and talked about jitter clicking in general PVP, sorry for that.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
You can bypass it with a fishing rod in 1.7/1.8
ccc54582d0aa4b269c2e45a712affde86a7cc2d7a872e1342b3112c497b49b45.jpg

Anyway, Ill stop ranting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom