Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Paco158

Apr 14, 2014
Frozen Haters
Before I start the random story I want you guys to know, that you can add on to this! Just type another paragraph or two in the comment area down below! Thnx and remeber: THE CAKE IS A LIE!
********************************************************************************************************
One day, there was a horse named Poodle. He had a ton of fun in his farmhouse, with his freinds Mookins, Blappers, and Noodle. Noodle and Poodle were best freinds, and they always played on this server called Cubecraft. They brought they're computers to each others fenced in areas, and played with other people. It was the only way they could connect to humans. No one ever new that Poodle was a horse, even though his Username was I_Am_a_horse1345687675 (he had a little trouble with the number keys). They played Skyblock, Survival Games and Creative. They owned plot -75;87 (you can actually visit this plot, though they are not done with it!) and built on it almost everyday. But then something sad happened. Noodle and Poodle... they... they...
********************************************************************************************************

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom