• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
As we all know, parties on the CubeCraft Java network can be weird sometimes. If a player invited another player into their party while they were in a game, and then the player joined, then proceeded to leave the game, whenever the party owner would join a game, the player wouldn't be teleported into the game with the rest of the party. This happens on multiple occasions of a rare occurrence for no reason whatsoever. This would force the player to have to kick the player(s) who aren't able to join, then re-invite them. A solution to this annoyance would be a /p reload which would automatically disband the party then readd everyone back into the party in a split second. This would be beneficial when this error happens to parties of large quantities and inevitably less work.

Thanks for taking the time to read this suggestion and I hope you all share the same opinion as me.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
This happens on bedrock too so tag it all networks and I agree

Reactions: luv!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I agree with your suggestion. Sometimes, when I invite a friend to a party, they are in a different game than I am. When they join, there's a certain chance that, when you join a game, the invited player can't join your game because of an unknown bug / glitch.
I personally think that having a /p reload command would be good in order to, never said better, reload the party, as they will re-join your party faster rather than kicking and inviting again. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating to put /p kick <player> and /p invite <player> again. With this command, you wouldn't lose some extra time that it can take you to put two commands instead of just one.

By the way, can you put "All Networks"? Because this problem happens on Bedrock too.

Thank you :)

Reactions: luv! and wxzzrd

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This would be an amazing addition, to try and avoid this at the moment my friends make sure we are in the lobby before accepting. However, this being implemented would be perfect since we wouldn't have to leave games or the hassle of re-adding people.

Reactions: luv!

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
I really think this should be added, it's really annoying when someone invites me and I don't get teleported so I have to wait till they kick me and then re-invite me, sometimes by that time the map they are in gets full and then they need to leave

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It’s a nice QOL feature to have. Maybe a different command though, something like /p summon that checks to see all players in the party are in the game and then teleports them if they aren’t. +1 this is a great idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom