Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

After chest refills , the chests are filled with too many items. Each refill , delete 50% of items in chests and replace them with better ones. Make an algorithm or something , figure it out . Idk

Choosting the chicken kit when someone votes no projectiles has no use. That happened today when I joined late and had no idea that someone voted no projectiles. Do something about that.

Either allow archer and egg kit to have their projectiles or default to builder kit.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
You are kind of demanding in your suggestion there, but I do see your point. Chests get very full late game and it gets hard to see. As of thr kits, I don't think those are going to change. Kits are a personal choice and the game shouldn't be the one choosing it.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, refills are too OP. You can get too much enderpearls etc.

A

A pigeon

TRUE! the refills are too OP, 1 should be OK, but not each 2.5 minute a new one!
That is not what my suggestion is.
You are kind of demanding in your suggestion there
Lol k
As of thr kits, I don't think those are going to change. Kits are a personal choice and the game shouldn't be the one choosing it.
But we dont even get to use the archer and egg kits if its no projectiles and if I'm the last one in idk who voted for what

PS Guys read the suggestion. This has nothing to do with how many refills there are. Its about how chests are filled with unwanted stuff from other players makinh refills cramped. My suggestion is to delete all items from the chests and THEN refill them.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom