Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
So because /ping been added recently and you can see your ping
You should be able to see others's ping using the command /ping <username>
This thing will allow you to see someone's ping and it should've been added with /ping because it's an obvious thing and not all players use server sided clients such as labymod and badlion Client to see peopel's ping so yeah

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I think it is a FFA thing. To see who has the lowest ping or when they die they can say that it was because the other player had a low ping.

I don’t think that they have to add it. But like you said you can just install LabyMod, if you want to see the ping.

Alonsito7u7

Jul 3, 2019
I do not think they add it, since with the "Tab" key it is enough since it says its connection level, or simpler, downloading LabyMod since it is not so difficult.

D

Deleted member 59979

I can only see this being used by tryhards to try and use ping as an excuse to be toxic after dying. Wish it could be used in a positive way, like @BringMeTheHorizon ♠ would, but unfortunately some people just ruin the experience for others.

Reactions: Fisktratt
Mar 28, 2019
France
Why would you like to see people's ping?
why would you like to see your ping? idk maybe because ffa is a toxic community and we need /ping to make these punks shut up yes

Well, you can already look at the player list if you want to see if someone has a bad or strong connection right?
its with the bars, but they cannot be used as a strong proof if someone is cheating and abusing his ping

I think it is a FFA thing. To see who has the lowest ping or when they die they can say that it was because the other player had a low ping.

I don’t think that they have to add it. But like you said you can just install LabyMod, if you want to see the ping.
labymod is gay

I do not think they add it, since with the "Tab" key it is enough since it says its connection level, or simpler, downloading LabyMod since it is not so difficult.
labymod is gay af and the bars in the Tab aren't that accurate

It's pretty unnecessary to see people their ping.
i didnt want to see you here, clown

Don’t think so :oops:
No it doesn't, badlion's ping is correct and better than the bars in the Tab list and laby a lot

Unnecessary tbh. Do you need to know if their ping is bad so you can blame that for your death? Imo that's the only usefull thing about it.
It needs a high iq, some people with high ping abuses it and uses hacked clients and making their high ping an excuse, and sometimes u can see if they have reach or its just some delayed hits due their ping
idiot

I can only see this being used by tryhards to try and use ping as an excuse to be toxic after dying. Wish it could be used in a positive way, like @BringMeTheHorizon ♠ would, but unfortunately some people just ruin the experience for others.
indeed but what do you want, minecraft is toxic overall you cant change anything, but you still can use it in a positive way with a high iq brain yes

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
its with the bars, but they cannot be used as a strong proof if someone is cheating and abusing his ping
You can, but if you want to see it in numbers, you can also download labymod or any other mod. Btw, if someone has a bad connection doesn't mean they are "abusing" it, they can also just have bad internet at home.

D

Deleted member 59979

why would you like to see your ping? idk maybe because ffa is a toxic community and we need /ping to make these punks shut up yes

labymod is gay

labymod is gay af and the bars in the Tab aren't that accurate

i didnt want to see you here, clown

No it doesn't, badlion's ping is correct and better than the bars in the Tab list and laby a lot

It needs a high iq, some people with high ping abuses it and uses hacked clients and making their high ping an excuse, and sometimes u can see if they have reach or its just some delayed hits due their ping
idiot

indeed but what do you want, minecraft is toxic overall you cant change anything, but you still can use it in a positive way with a high iq brain yes
- You've literally just called things gay attempting to insult them. There's no issue with using labymod if thats what you want to do
- Just pouring more fuel on the fire isn't going to make anything better
- You can't abuse your ping and get banned. If someone is lagging badly enough to possibly be confused with hacking you can use the bars to check as they are accurate enough for that and then you can record and report them.
- Just because someone has a valid argument, it doesn't mean you have to insult them lol
- Just because something is more accurate, it doesn't mean it's necessary.
- Giving toxic people a way to be more toxic isn't gonna change anything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom