Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Like this idea?

• Total voters

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hey there, I'm probably not the only one that gets midly irritated when I see a player place a 3x3 tower on a 5x5 area, vise versa or just placing a tower incorrectly in it's space in general, so I thought it'd be a nice if you were simply not able to place a tower incorrect; I have two reasons as to why I think this should be implemented:

I have noticed that it's incredibly easy to defend your castle by only using Necromancers and Turrets. I've seen many games where people just spam them on places that aren't meant for them and it's honestly pretty broken in my opinion. Especially the necromancer tower is just way too overpowered for the price it has. This means that you could just keep placing Nercomancers, collect the money from the killed mobs early on in the game and keep placing more and more and more Turrets and Necromancers until the game gets forced into a stalemate. I mainly see this issue when playing alone, because I have no one to actually help me with sending troops. To make the game more challenging and fun for everyone, I thought it'd be nice to get rid of this broken stragety. Making the Necromancer (Level III shulker) a little more expensive could also be something to consider.

Here's a little visual example of what I mean:

Broken Stragety.png

It's just very irritating if a player decides to place random archer towers all over the place which makes it nearly impossible to organize your defence at all. You won't be able to place anything like Quake and Ice towers to slow the enemy down, neither can you place anything that effectively kills the troops, which might just cause you to lose the game without being able to do anything about it. I don't feel like /votekick is a very practical solution to this, because it can be abused pretty easily by people, so I won't say adding the option back would be a good thing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you came this far. I'll add a poll in which you can vote whether you like this proposal or not. Leaving feedback as to why you like or don't like this idea is highly appreciated.

MAGROLIX

Mar 24, 2017
Hey there, I'm probably not the only one that gets midly irritated when I see a player place a 3x3 tower on a 5x5 area, vise versa or just placing a tower incorrectly in it's space in general, so I thought it'd be a nice if you were simply not able to place a tower incorrect; I have two reasons as to why I think this should be implemented:

I have noticed that it's incredibly easy to defend your castle by only using Necromancers and Turrets. I've seen many games where people just spam them on places that aren't meant for them and it's honestly pretty broken in my opinion. Especially the necromancer tower is just way too overpowered for the price it has. This means that you could just keep placing Nercomancers, collect the money from the killed mobs early on in the game and keep placing more and more and more Turrets and Necromancers until the game gets forced into a stalemate. I mainly see this issue when playing alone, because I have no one to actually help me with sending troops. To make the game more challenging and fun for everyone, I thought it'd be nice to get rid of this broken stragety. Making the Necromancer (Level III shulker) a little more expensive could also be something to consider.

View attachment 144667

It's just very irritating if a player decides to place random archer towers all over the place which makes it nearly impossible to organize your defence at all. You won't be able to place anything like Quake and Ice towers to slow the enemy down, neither can you place anything that effectively kills the troops, which might just cause you to lose the game without being able to do anything about it. I don't feel like /votekick is a very practical solution to this, because it can be abused pretty easily by people, so I won't say adding the option back would be a good thing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you came this far. I'll add a poll in which you can vote whether you like this proposal or not. Leaving feedback as to why you like or don't like this idea is highly appreciated.
I like your idea

Reactions: Miauw
T

The Lord Pleb

I have lost count of how many threads have been made to suggest this, but I still agree. I hate when people put the towers in the place that do not correspond. This was the reason why I stopped playing Tower Defense

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You are suggesting to make players "not able to place a tower incorrect" I do agree with your point of view and it is also annoying when towers are misplaced, I do believe this has already been suggested and escalated in the past (in 2 other suggestion threads).
I'm not locking this as I'd like to see what other people have to say regarding the necromancer/turret towers being overpowered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miauw

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

View attachment 144667

ok lol sure good idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom