Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hello there!

A few weeks ago, Cubecraft updated the achievements system on Java. In this new system, you can filter by easy, medium or hard achievements. I've already made a suggestion recently about adding an option to see them all at once. If you'd like, you can check out this suggestion here. Though, I've encountered another problem with this new achievements system.
Previously, when selecting the progressive achievements tab, you would see all the progressive achievements ordered by categories. So you had a row with wins, a row with kills and a row with killstreak (for skywars). Now, in this new system, all those different achievements are ordered alphabetically instead of by categories. So I'm suggesting bringing back the different categories for the progressive achievements, as it looks cleaner and gives a better oversight.

Example of the problem:
First achievement
1636740364955.png

Second achievement:
1636741434534.png

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

A few weeks ago, Cubecraft updated the achievements system on Java. In this new system, you can filter by easy, medium or hard achievements. I've already made a suggestion recently about adding an option to see them all at once. If you'd like, you can check out this suggestion here. Though, I've encountered another problem with this new achievements system.
Previously, when selecting the progressive achievements tab, you would see all the progressive achievements ordered by categories. So you had a row with wins, a row with kills and a row with killstreak (for skywars). Now, in this new system, all those different achievements are ordered alphabetically instead of by categories. So I'm suggesting bringing back the different categories for the progressive achievements, as it looks cleaner and gives a better oversight.

Example of the problem:
First achievement
View attachment 203141

Second achievement:
View attachment 203144

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙
I 100.5617% agreeeee

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom