Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
This suggestion is simply to add an option to leave a team in team games.

For example, @HackersDontWin likes doing random teams in his private game twitch streams, but now apparently his party members are automatically placed into random teams. Also if you are in a party and it selects your teams, this would be good especially if the party members want to each join different teams, and stuff like that.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented. React with unsure if you are not sure whether you want this to be implemented or not. React with disagree if you don't want this to implemented.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
omg please yes, this sometimes happens when I accidentally join a random team in a random team skywars game, and want to leave the team, but I can't ;-;

Reactions: Vindicatør

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
You've got my agree!
Sometimes when I'm playing alone in a game mode with teams, I join a team out of habit.
When I'm solo in teams I actually like getting completely random teammates but when I accidentally join a team, those aren't really random anymore. This is why I would like this feature.
It's a small but nice little thing that would be logical to be there but isn't yet.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Vindicator, we recently discussed this feature as an issue cropped up about teams being split up.

We believe this suggestion is the way forward in fixing this issue with not being able to have the system randomly choose a team for you.

We will be attempting to get this out at some point hopefully with our recent quality of life updates we've been doing, as such this will be marked as planned.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There is now an option to join a random team on Java!
1639684134503.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom