Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RestosDuCeur

Member
Jun 27, 2020
7
5
4
27
Agreed. Buying single dirt blocks when i need stacks is very annoying and makes it hard to complete lots of quests
 

funny_men300

Member
Nov 3, 2018
25
12
9
26
Me and my friends are trying to build a big cactus farm but we need to buy lots of sand and it it quite tedious buying the sand 1 at a time. An option to buy half a stack or full stack at a time would be very useful and help with everything, thanks :)
I don't know if you're playing Java or bedrock edition but on the Java edition its possible to buy 10 sand if you right click the sand instead of left clicking (you can see that when you hover with your mouse over the item in question) though this does not work for spawnsers and generators I think.
https://prnt.sc/t7no3d: example
If you're refering to the bedrock edition then I'm not sure if this is possible or not.
Though its only ten, its possible to fill up your inventory quite quickyl this way.
 

RestosDuCeur

Member
Jun 27, 2020
7
5
4
27
I don't know if you're playing Java or bedrock edition but on the Java edition its possible to buy 10 sand if you right click the sand instead of left clicking (you can see that when you hover with your mouse over the item in question) though this does not work for spawnsers and generators I think.
https://prnt.sc/t7no3d: example
If you're refering to the bedrock edition then I'm not sure if this is possible or not.
Though its only ten, its possible to fill up your inventory quite quickyl this way.
Unfortunately on bedrock this isn't an option, it would be great to buy 10 at a time like on java.
 
  • Like
Reactions: driima

funny_men300

Member
Nov 3, 2018
25
12
9
26
Unfortunately on bedrock this isn't an option, it would be great to buy 10 at a time like on java.
I see, I can imagen how painfull it is then to buy items one at a time when you needs inventory's full of it
Well I hope they find something for the bedrock edition then that lets you buy multiple of one item.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RestosDuCeur

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
It is an option. Its most likely that you don't have enough money to buy sand and it only multiplies.
Minecraft_2021-04-07-21-27-02.jpg
 

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please avoid Necroposting, such as replying to threads that haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
Top Bottom