Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RestosDuCeur

Jun 27, 2020
Agreed. Buying single dirt blocks when i need stacks is very annoying and makes it hard to complete lots of quests

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
Me and my friends are trying to build a big cactus farm but we need to buy lots of sand and it it quite tedious buying the sand 1 at a time. An option to buy half a stack or full stack at a time would be very useful and help with everything, thanks :)
I don't know if you're playing Java or bedrock edition but on the Java edition its possible to buy 10 sand if you right click the sand instead of left clicking (you can see that when you hover with your mouse over the item in question) though this does not work for spawnsers and generators I think.
https://prnt.sc/t7no3d: example
If you're refering to the bedrock edition then I'm not sure if this is possible or not.
Though its only ten, its possible to fill up your inventory quite quickyl this way.

RestosDuCeur

Jun 27, 2020
I don't know if you're playing Java or bedrock edition but on the Java edition its possible to buy 10 sand if you right click the sand instead of left clicking (you can see that when you hover with your mouse over the item in question) though this does not work for spawnsers and generators I think.
https://prnt.sc/t7no3d: example
If you're refering to the bedrock edition then I'm not sure if this is possible or not.
Though its only ten, its possible to fill up your inventory quite quickyl this way.
Unfortunately on bedrock this isn't an option, it would be great to buy 10 at a time like on java.

Reactions: driima

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
Unfortunately on bedrock this isn't an option, it would be great to buy 10 at a time like on java.
I see, I can imagen how painfull it is then to buy items one at a time when you needs inventory's full of it
Well I hope they find something for the bedrock edition then that lets you buy multiple of one item.

Reactions: RestosDuCeur

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It is an option. Its most likely that you don't have enough money to buy sand and it only multiplies.
Minecraft_2021-04-07-21-27-02.jpg

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Please avoid Necroposting, such as replying to threads that haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom