Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
this server is lagging more than it used to. dont say its my wifi because my connection is 802.11 ac and wireless 5G. also my ping is low

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Do you use mods or rescource packs? Does your computer have good RAM? Stuff like these can contribute to lag

Also if your playing tower defence the extreme activity can cause computers to lag to,

but low ping sounds like your internet, try restarting your router and/or modem depending on how low it is, to low a ping is just as bad as high ping

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

ok ok , low ping generally means 10 , but technically 'low' can mwan anything since there's always something higher

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
the server is UK hosted so it is laggy for USA players, i live in netherland so i have lagg on hypixel and am smooth on cubecraft

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Do you use mods or rescource packs? Does your computer have good RAM? Stuff like these can contribute to lag

Also if your playing tower defence the extreme activity can cause computers to lag to,

but low ping sounds like your internet, try restarting your router and/or modem depending on how low it is, to low a ping is just as bad as high ping
my ram is ddr4 clocked at 2133 mhz so its fine

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
this server is lagging more than it used to. dont say its my wifi because my connection is 802.11 ac and wireless 5G. also my ping is low
To play 100% good on cube, without lag you need quite the specs. i used to get 500fps but in the skywars lobby i'd get 50. You're ram needs to be faster then 1333Mhz or you can try stand still for a few minutes, turn around wait. and then start. this will decrease the lag. Also getting a dedicated GPU with 2GB's might help!

G

Gamerfull

The lag is because many players play this Server, anyway you can look at some other tutorial :P

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Cubecraft kinda lag more in some games, like when you play FFA (Free For All) or i don't if it's just me but i lag pretty much when i play it now, i never lagged before.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Cubecraft kinda lag more in some games, like when you play FFA (Free For All) or i don't if it's just me but i lag pretty much when i play it now, i never lagged before.
Versions update like 1.9 comared to 1.12 was les graphical intensive. Try and rollback to the good versions for you that don't lag. pc's get older too!

F

Facelurite

FFA is the laggiest game on the server. Idk whether they host it in mars or on jupiter

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom