Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I dont know why but I think this would fit more if it was called Skywars Frenzy/Arcade and was only available for Emerald+ to vote for
I like the suggestion for a new name, but I feel like it'd be pretty useless if only emeralds or obsidians could activate it.

Seem pretty interesting. More popularity to the SW server lol
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Reactions: BAD-MON

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
...I feel like it'd be pretty useless if only emeralds or obsidians could activate it.

Yes. The actual implementation would probably be breaking these new weapons up into various "packs" which can be enabled at different ranks.

The donator pricing structure needs work. Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian cost between 4 and 8 times as much as Minecraft itself, more than any retail AAA title. They are never going to be "value" at their current price regardless of what is offered. But, I think there are now enough ideas floating around that could allow for at least the first few ranks to be worth it.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
EDIT: I think the owners should take a leaf out of Candy Crush Saga play book. The "best" improvements should be enabled with micro-transactions. I'm thinking pay £1 to enabled "Super Weapons pack" or whatever for any specific game that player joins for an hour. These options can then be directly advertised by allowing all players (including Stone) to vote on something in every game, but likely only minor things (like time-of-day, weather).

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
EDIT: I think the owners should take a leaf out of Candy Crush Saga play book.
Candy Crush Saga is literally the most evil game made ever. I'd honestly rather the emerald rank thing before microtransactions. I think the best way to implement this would be either to allow everyone to vote for the special items, or to make servers specifically for this type of Skywars.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
Candy Crush Saga is literally the most evil game made ever.

Hah! That might well be true. It is also one of the most profitable (versus the cost to produce). There is truth in your view, however if the server really is struggling (heavily implied on the board) they may have few options. I'd rather have an evil CCG than no CCG at all...

Reactions: Younisco

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
These ideas are awesome!! But paying money for these packs? I'd rather have a chest vote for Skywars Frenzy or something, that would be cooler!

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Im with you TacosGuy , it is a very nice Idea Ultra Op SkyWars! Will be very fun to play but very rare as i suppose u must be Emerald or something like that to vote :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday!! (Last post here in a year (Really 366 days, cause of February 29)) Have a nice birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats for getting a Helper!!
Top Bottom