Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you get annoyed when you choose egg armor in Op items?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
I think you should make it so kits are also improved when Op Items is selected in egg wars. I'm mainly saying this for the Egg Armour kit. What is the point in using it? You can easily get full protection 5 leather armour for only 4 iron. I get annoyed when I don't realise its Op and choose egg armour, as I have to take it off every time I die, and sometimes will get confused, thinking I have the actual armour. I was thinking making egg armour have protection 5 in OP items. Also kits like the shell cracker could be buffed like it being an Iron Pickaxe with efficiency 3. You don't have to buff other kits, I just want the egg armour buffed for Op items. There is no point in choosing egg armour in Op items right now.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Why don't your pick money bags?
You can buy armour with it in op mode and you will have some iron left as well.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think you should make it so kits are also improved when Op Items is selected in egg wars. I'm mainly saying this for the Egg Armour kit. What is the point in using it? You can easily get full protection 5 leather armour for only 4 iron. I get annoyed when I don't realise its Op and choose egg armour, as I have to take it off every time I die, and sometimes will get confused, thinking I have the actual armour. I was thinking making egg armour have protection 5 in OP items. Also kits like the shell cracker could be buffed like it being an Iron Pickaxe with efficiency 3. You don't have to buff other kits, I just want the egg armour buffed for Op items. There is no point in choosing egg armour in Op items right now.
That's your fault, considering voting gets cut off 5 seconds before the round starts.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Well if one kit fit every single gamemode, it would be way too easy, and you probably wouldn't buy another kit. They aren't going to nerf egg armor in hardcore, so why buff egg armor in OP?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom