Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars overpowered is a very fun game mode to play on, but it just takes way too long. When you start progressing far into the game, the only way to kill people is to knock them off the edge, because the protection 4 gives you too much defense combined with the powerful golden apple makes you too hard to kill. Even though your armor will break, you can always have more to replace it, for example when I was playing eggwars mega, it took an entire half hour of in and out battles to getting not even close to killing the other player. I think it should be a little easier to deal damage to other players with a better sword or less protection on armor. Powerful golden apples are also too cheap for their amazing power in OP.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, powerful golden apples are WAY TO GOOD. They make the game no fun, because a little bit of diamonds make you plain out invincible. Then you just get a sharpness V diamond sword which will not beat protection IV, absorption, resistance, regeneration, and a ton of extra hearts.

• Angry
Reactions: Zathelas

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Eggwars overpowered is a very fun game mode to play on, but it just takes way too long. When you start progressing far into the game, the only way to kill people is to knock them off the edge, because the protection 4 gives you too much defense combined with the powerful golden apple makes you too hard to kill. Even though your armor will break, you can always have more to replace it, for example when I was playing eggwars mega, it took an entire half hour of in and out battles to getting not even close to killing the other player. I think it should be a little easier to deal damage to other players with a better sword or less protection on armor. Powerful golden apples are also too cheap for their amazing power in OP.
Yup thats true u could crit spam then but I like op how it is atm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
You should next time put this inFeedback and suggestions so we can disagree or agree with your comment

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
They should add a new op mode with op objects but that cost more, another one in which everything is to cheap.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
or just make emeralds usefull by allowing players to purchase even more OP swords/bows using them

Which results in people camping the emeralds and the same campers will end up fighting each other with those "more OP" swords, bows and possible even armor... Which would bring new threads like this one.

Personally I don't think OP is too powerful, but that is because I always vote for half health. With normal health it's definitely a bit more lengthy. The best way to deal with it however, is to be quick. Don't camp; and make sure no one else has the change to camp.

Reactions: Diced67
D

Deleted member 489420

Which results in people camping the emeralds and the same campers will end up fighting each other with those "more OP" swords, bows and possible even armor... Which would bring new threads like this one.

Personally I don't think OP is too powerful, but that is because I always vote for half health. With normal health it's definitely a bit more lengthy. The best way to deal with it however, is to be quick. Don't camp; and make sure no one else has the change to camp.
No it wouldn't cuz using emeralds u would only be able to buy weapons, and that would make fights and end game much funnier

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah when it’s far into the game people start to camp and it makes it impossible to kill them

Diced67

Jun 5, 2021
But op also brings extremely easy opportunities so I've won entire games with op in under 4 mins you just cant let people get too stacked

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom