Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
Im sure this has happened to just about everyone that plays kit-pvp. your hunting down some player with good stuff, you put them down at low health your just about to get there crap but they pull out a god apple and then THEIR chasing you. this is even worse with high ranked donors like emerald. I'm not saying they should be totally banished but i do think they should be given in less quantity. for example emerald should only spawn with 2-3 apple. maybe iron/lapis will get the less op apples. thanks for your time!

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@Dai_Matsumoto true dat, and if there were less god apples for each kit ex. 2-3 for Emerald, then iron and lapis kits wouldn't have any that they were supposed to get. And @owen you might want to get better with "there, they're, and their".

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Im sure this has happened to just about everyone that plays kit-pvp. your hunting down some player with good stuff, you put them down at low health your just about to get there crap but they pull out a god apple and then THEIR chasing you. this is even worse with high ranked donors like emerald. I'm not saying they should be totally banished but i do think they should be given in less quantity. for example emerald should only spawn with 2-3 apple. maybe iron/lapis will get the less op apples. thanks for your time!

Train your PvP skills a bit more :)

Clockman23

Oct 28, 2013
I think the thought behind it is good, but thats for the server staff to decide. And i understand that you want something for your money as a player.
@halothe23: Lol, getting killed by diamond armour as a stone doesnt mean your bad at pvp xP

lol yea i am an emerald and the are so op but they have sabed my life loads

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
people donate for their rank, no one else has claimed that its op except you so far
yes I know I donated for iron rank but if you ask me god apples ruin the fun of the game. especially for emerald donors, whats the point of playing if your unbeatable?

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
@owen you might want to get better with "there, they're, and their".[/quote] you can blame my language arts teacher for that.:)

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Just remember, you can always kill a Diamond right when they jump off a hill, but when they come back they are thirsty for blood.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I payed 16.22 USD for my kits. I believe I should still have that 1 Gapple I spawn with. If you donate your opinion on this matter will change dearly! In fact, you might complain about not having enough.

Reactions: ModernRevolution

duncan00001

Dec 8, 2013
Crazy Land
Donators have payed a lot of money they should stay the ame

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom