Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Today I encountered a strange 'glitch' where I only had 5 harts instead of 10. I noticed that I actually still had 10 harts but only 5 were shown. I think think this might be because I played a game of eggwars and half HP was voted and the system forgot to change my HP back to normal. Am I the only one that had this strange 'glitch' ever?

Also after re-logging, I had all my 10 harts back. :)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Yeah i had that also one time. It whas by me also after one game of eggwars with half health. I dont know if this is a bug from cubecraft or from mojang because mojang needs to show it right dont they? Good video btw

CRISED

Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone!

Today I encountered a strange 'glitch' where I only had 5 harts instead of 10. I noticed that I actually still had 10 harts but only 5 were shown. I think think this might be because I played a game of eggwars and half HP was voted and the system forgot to change my HP back to normal. Am I the only one that had this strange 'glitch' ever?

Had the same problem.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
Ppal%20art%20meme.jpg

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
This is a visual glitch and it's been around for years, I guess it's because you just played eggwars with half health. Anyway it's no problem because you actually have 10 hp.

Spyrallic

Feb 15, 2020
Amsterdam
Hello everyone!

Maybe this can be a new update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom