Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This is an idea I randomly thought of, it is being used on other server forums as well.
This would be something that shows by your name if you are online on the actual server, I know their is one that says if you are on the forums but I am saying that it says if you are online on the server.

• Agree
Reactions: Multiidea

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, this is not needed. If you want to se if someone's online, just add him as a friend. If you have reached your friend limit, start a conversation via the forums, discord, ... to ask that person if he's able to play with you. :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Nah, this is not needed. If you want to se if someone's online, just add him as a friend. If you have reached your friend limit, start a conversation via the forums, discord, ... to ask that person if he's able to play with you. :)
Yeah, I was making the point of this to be that if you want to play with a friend, but do not want to spend the time to get on the server and check if anyone is on, you can just check the forums to see if they are playing and then you join and play with them.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I was making the point of this to be that if you want to play with a friend, but do not want to spend the time to get on the server and check if anyone is on, you can just check the forums to see if they are playing and then you join and play with them.
But, joining the server takes about the same time as taking a look at the forums, and if forums is faster, it's maybe 3-5 seconds fatser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom