Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hey guys! Maybe you haven't noticed, maybe you've had, but I have been on CubeCraft for exactly

:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:ONE YEAR!!!:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:
So to mark this special occasion, I'm going to tell you my Cube story (how I joined CubeCraft)!
Last March, my friend @Frogocomics introduced me to Tower Defense on The Chunk. It was really fun, but then I quit for half a year, probably because the server got removed from my list due to that glitch and I couldn't remember the IP. Then, in late July, he called me to announce that he had been chosen as Helper, and gave me the IP again. This time, I joined for good and I got to meet the amazing community :D! You can probably guess what happened from here: the merge and that stuff. Well, since it was happening, might as well check out CubeCraft :)!

Well, that's it with me, now what is your Cube story?

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I played on the chunk for quite a bit. Then started playing other servers such as memeplex. Couple months later, youtubers started putting out egg war videos. After watching a few of these, I was like dang, that looks fun. I joined, brought some friends over, and a year or so later here I am :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I went on minecraftservers.org to browse for servers to play and i found Cubecraft! So i logged on, and i joined a game, the next time a logged on i didnt know how to play a game, so it took me two weeks to find how to play a game.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
After a few months of playing 1.9 pvp with all my time on my practice server, my friend, GamerFreak, told me that a minigames server for 1.9 had finally come out! :D So I rushed on there with him and a couple other 1.9 tryhard friends (love ya guys :3) and absolutely destroyed everyone in eggwars and money walls xD

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Was searching for a parkour server with my friend Daniel in late 2012 and came across this server, met a lot of people, had a lot of fun, been here ever since.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
My friend told me at school, he said that Cubecraft has such a nice games and community, that was the reason why I bought a new gaming PC and a Minecraft. It didn't disappoint me at all, it was even better then I thought it will be so I am very happy that I joined this server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
RobinDn wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday, you get a free cookie from me :)
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday basketballman :333
BurgerCat13 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy cake day basketboy
Lyriie wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom