Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hey guys! Maybe you haven't noticed, maybe you've had, but I have been on CubeCraft for exactly

:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:ONE YEAR!!!:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:
So to mark this special occasion, I'm going to tell you my Cube story (how I joined CubeCraft)!
Last March, my friend @Frogocomics introduced me to Tower Defense on The Chunk. It was really fun, but then I quit for half a year, probably because the server got removed from my list due to that glitch and I couldn't remember the IP. Then, in late July, he called me to announce that he had been chosen as Helper, and gave me the IP again. This time, I joined for good and I got to meet the amazing community :D! You can probably guess what happened from here: the merge and that stuff. Well, since it was happening, might as well check out CubeCraft :)!

Well, that's it with me, now what is your Cube story?

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I played on the chunk for quite a bit. Then started playing other servers such as memeplex. Couple months later, youtubers started putting out egg war videos. After watching a few of these, I was like dang, that looks fun. I joined, brought some friends over, and a year or so later here I am :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I went on minecraftservers.org to browse for servers to play and i found Cubecraft! So i logged on, and i joined a game, the next time a logged on i didnt know how to play a game, so it took me two weeks to find how to play a game.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
After a few months of playing 1.9 pvp with all my time on my practice server, my friend, GamerFreak, told me that a minigames server for 1.9 had finally come out! :D So I rushed on there with him and a couple other 1.9 tryhard friends (love ya guys :3) and absolutely destroyed everyone in eggwars and money walls xD

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Was searching for a parkour server with my friend Daniel in late 2012 and came across this server, met a lot of people, had a lot of fun, been here ever since.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
My friend told me at school, he said that Cubecraft has such a nice games and community, that was the reason why I bought a new gaming PC and a Minecraft. It didn't disappoint me at all, it was even better then I thought it will be so I am very happy that I joined this server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom