• 2017-07-13_09.18.17.png
    2017-07-13_09.18.17.png
    1,007 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: FlaminKeyboard

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
That sign originally had an iron gen next to it with a troll standing on it, with 3 crying players surrounding. Remember the time that if 2 players were on the generator, only one would get the resources? It was referencing to that. So glad they added that, as now I can be on a generator without worrying about my teammates getting the fair share. Before when this was non-existent, if I was on a generator and someone got on and started getting the resources, this was one of the infamous ways to instantly trigger me.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

That sign originally had an iron gen next to it with a troll standing on it, with 3 crying players surrounding. Remember the time that if 2 players were on the generator, only one would get the resources? It was referencing to that. So glad they added that, as now I can be on a generator without worrying about my teammates getting the fair share. Before when this was non-existent, if I was on a generator and someone got on and started getting the resources, this was one of the infamous ways to instantly trigger me.
Heh. I remember that

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom