Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
So why I came up with this idea is that because I find it annoying when my starting island's chests dont have a chestplate, leggings, or maybe even both. (I'm probably not alone, some people find it a nuisance too). People would just target me in certain maps like ping pong because is that either I don't have a chestplate or leggings, or sometimes both. It's okay for me to spawn without helmet and/or boots, but I'm definitely not when I can't find a chestplate and/or leggings. In chest items modes such as OP or Basic, I can always find every single armour piece (helmet, chestplate, leggings, and boots.) I just find it unfair to know that for 25% to half of the time when I play some SW solos in Normal mode, I cannot find a chestplate or leggings, which are the top 2 most important armour pieces, in my opinion. The vast majority, or maybe even all of the known Skywars players on the Bedrock community prefer normal chest items the most. So like basic and OP, please find a way to code it where in Normal mode, the chests will provide you with at least ONE chestplate and leggings per starting island. It might seem that there won't be a challenge when we spawn with full armour all the time in Normal Skywars. Well, here's the thing: to keep the challenging fun, only the helmet and/or boots can be modified whether the starting island chests would provide them or not, but please, the chests would ALWAYS provide you a chestplate AND leggings, so I guess we have to get rid of our tank kit. It sounds like a lot, but I can't do anything to simplify all this detail. So are you good with it or not? Leave me a vote and/or an opinion below, I would always appreciate what you all think, whether if it's a positive or negative review. Have a good day, Cubecrafters! :D

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I disagree with you because skywars besides being a PVP game is also about luck and finding good loot,
I suggest you use the "tank" kit so it might be easier to just find the pants and helmet
1613523446553.png
This is the kit
I'm open to having a conversation and you might change my opinion because I don't really play bedrock a lot so I'm not familiar with your point of view

Reactions: JMcStarrison

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
In the skywars community talk back in December (the channel is still viewable on the discord server), they mentioned that starter island loot was one of the issues they would be addressing with the next skywars update. Not much detail was given, but the idea was to make a more balanced system across all modes. Based on the time between the knockback community talk and the beta kb skywars mode being released, the updates mentioned in the skywars community talk should be right around the corner.

Currently, the starter loot system is not entirely random in normal mode; you get worse armor on your starter island when you get a good weapon and vice versa. I do understand your struggle, the normal loot is still quite unbalanced and I agree that something has to change. Again, there should be an update soon, and if you think there is still an issue with the starter loot after that update, I would recommend suggesting this idea, or something similar, again.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with you because skywars besides being a PVP game is also about luck and finding good loot,
I suggest you use the "tank" kit so it might be easier to just find the pants and helmet
View attachment 186842This is the kit
I'm open to having a conversation and you might change my opinion because I don't really play bedrock a lot so I'm not familiar with your point of view
thanks for your feedback! tank is really a good idea, but imo, its not really like tank. If i mean tank, i mean the tank (chestplate - leggings duo) Perhaps they could change their tank into chestplate and pants, but i think that might be too OP. and plus, i think most people use healer

Reactions: Wave Master7S

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
In the skywars community talk back in December (the channel is still viewable on the discord server), they mentioned that starter island loot was one of the issues they would be addressing with the next skywars update. Not much detail was given, but the idea was to make a more balanced system across all modes. Based on the time between the knockback community talk and the beta kb skywars mode being released, the updates mentioned in the skywars community talk should be right around the corner.

Currently, the starter loot system is not entirely random in normal mode; you get worse armor on your starter island when you get a good weapon and vice versa. I do understand your struggle, the normal loot is still quite unbalanced and I agree that something has to change. Again, there should be an update soon, and if you think there is still an issue with the starter loot after that update, I would recommend suggesting this idea, or something similar, again.
oooh, i barely heard of the skywars community talk, all i was caring about was the kb talk lmao. But yes, i do observe an algorithm where if you get a good weapon, you dont get good armour, and vice versa. Im probably not alone in this situation, some people probably have this struggle too. But hey, thanks for the edit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree with it, but maybe you can attack the opponents next to you as fast to increase the chance of getting full armor. You only need blocks and a sword if you are fast enough.

Reactions: JMcStarrison
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom