I think it would be a nice feature to be able to show how many MVPs you've won in Blockwars games, although it's likely that it's already too late to add this (It's probable that CubeCraft doesn't save these statistics)
Unless they start factoring in MVP statistics from the update, which can be perceived as unfair
I will say, sometimes one person totally deserves MVP and then their stats show up as 0 for all categories and someone else gets it, so even if it’s fixed by now (I know it’s been reported at least once) if cubecraft did record it already it wouldn’t be accurate
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.