Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
091C547E-8BCE-418A-A82E-3510C9A1C564.jpeg
It's been 83 years...

But in all seriousness with the recent QOL update and now this. Survival Games is back and better than ever!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
The game is about to get more interesting, especially in OP with the introduction of trident and netherite ingots/upgrade templates. Supply drops are nice idea too, since they might have loot that is more powerful.
As for rank refresh, I can't wait to see how CubeCraft improves the cosmetics in the rank. Can't wait to see which new map arrives to SG!

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
The game is about to get more interesting, especially in OP with the introduction of trident and netherite ingots/upgrade templates. Supply drops are nice idea too, since they might have loot that is more powerful.
As for rank refresh, I can't wait to see how CubeCraft improves the cosmetics in the rank. Can't wait to see which new map arrives to SG!
I can confirm tridents and netherite may even be a little too over powered for OP mode. However I would like to see what they do with this update and how they will integrate this supply drop system into Survival Games.
New map finally 🔥
Hopefully we can see the introduction of the cross bow 👀

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom