Votes: 6 25.0%
  • This is a Good Old Bad

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I also miss the old cubecraft,
With the old lobbys and skywars lobby #1 hype.
Where there where not a lot of ranked players miss those days

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vqzi

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I miss Control Point so much. That game was my favorite, I was pretty sad when they removed/changed it to BlockWars. Hypixel has it but it’s just not the same as Cube’s was.

D

Deleted member 347571

I miss Control Point so much. That game was my favorite, I was pretty sad when they removed/changed it to BlockWars. Hypixel has it but it’s just not the same as Cube’s was.
It didn't change to Blockwars lol its just removed but ye i liked that game too

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm pretty sure those games existed simultaneously with like a few months of overlap so it wasn't a replacement. Especially since Blockwars was a game the server previously had anyway.

beneuto01

Jul 1, 2015
I miss the classic arcade games, and not the newer ones. I’m talking about Super Smash Mobs, Spleef, Parkour Minigame, classic Paintball, among others. Especially classic Paintball, where there were maps with a CTF objective and ones with a kill-count objective and you just threw snowballs.
I also miss the lobbies for all the games, they were so well made and I loved doing the little parkour in every one of them.

Reactions: Foxy011

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Guys I Miss Old Cubecraft ;(
Did you miss? ; (
Vote And Let's Show Our Power!
I remember that they gave me my account to play in cubecraft, with the diamond chests ... all perfect. One day I arrived from high school and I realized that the chests had changed which I didn't like at all. In the end I got used to it but I miss the cubecraft by which I bought my account and my rank.

Greetings!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom