Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[NOT RELATED TO THREAD] Are you excited for The Update Aquatic? Which feature is the best?

• Total voters

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
As for updates you'd think that it would be easier to always support the latest version of Minecraft but this is not true, at least for us. We're always looking to support the latest versions of Minecraft and move the base version as high as we can but we have to look at the cost to us as a business of doing so with the befits of doing so.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
We're always looking to support the latest versions of Minecraft and move the base version as high as we can but we have to look at the cost to us as a business of doing so with the befits of doing so.
In my opinion I think updating the server to 1.12 would be a great idea because there are lots of new features, and it will also make it easier to update to 1.14 from 1.12. I don't think many players would leave because of this, I'd rather think they'd just also play 1.12 minecraft since there isn't really a reason not to do so in the first place.

A

A pigeon

As for updates you'd think that it would be easier to always support the latest version of Minecraft but this is not true, at least for us. We're always looking to support the latest versions of Minecraft and move the base version as high as we can but we have to look at the cost to us as a business of doing so with the befits of doing so.
You might need to rewrite (idk to what extent) plugins and rebuild maps that have water in them (water physics shouldnt be absudly different though) . Anyway , I believe you guys really ought to update solely because of the PvP mechanics. You’d get a lot more players from the trident pvp inclusion ,

Reactions: CommunistCactus

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
You're aware that it was your own staff who said that, and not the normal players? It wasn't even one of the staff member, several of them said it.

Idk, sounds like you're lying to avoid hate on the partnership with mojang.
Oh I have no issue with people hating on that relationship, haters gonna hate. However I can tell you as the person who literally dealt with this, our chat update didn't have anything to do with the partnership. If you don't want to believe that, feel free not to but that's the truth. I can only assume that staff assumed it was as there are stricter rules on chat in the partner servers but I was on Holiday so I missed the original discussions.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom