Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

About me:
My IGN (in-game name) is Lexu1, just like my forums username. I'm a 13 year old boy and soon i will be on the 3rd grade of secondary school. I live in Luxembourg, a very small country in the middle of Europe. My mother is Finnish and my father is French, which makes me half Finnish and half French. Consequently I speak both of those languages and i've learned English at school.

Minecraft:
I downloaded Minecraft a couple years ago and simply started playing in singleplayer worlds. My first (and only:() big build was a pretty ugly prison, but belive me or not i was quite proud of myself. It took me a long time to build it.

Wait, what is Cubecraft?:
At that time i knew that something like "multiplayer" existed, but I did not know that a "Minecraft server" existed. I did not know how to play in multiplayer. One day, a friend of mine came to visit. We decided to open Minecraft and i was entering one of my singleplayer worlds, when my friend asked me "Why aren't you playing in a multiplayer server?" Then he showed me how to play in different servers and he showed me Cubecraft. Thanks to my friend i discovered Cubecraft and slowly started learning a lot of things.

My experience in Cubecraft:
Now i play on Cubecraft daily and i don't really play in a singleplayer worlds anymore. I got a gold rank in December 2016. The main reason was that i wanted to be able to vote (Overpowered, double health etc.) in eggwars. I upgraded to emerald rank 2 months ago, mainly because i loved the fact that you could fly in lobbies.:D Now i play Eggwars, Skywars, Minerware, PVP and UHC.
I just wanted to add that the Cubecraft Staff is doing an amazing job!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Any feedback or question will be appreciated.

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I gotta say, this is be one of the best introductions! I didnt even get tired when reading it and I find it very interesting.
But one thing. Im almost 14 and im coming to third grade, but you are 13 and going to 3rd grade aswell?
Its not that I dont believe you, I just never knew thats how it is in Luxembourg. Anyways, Its good to know you ;)

Reactions: Exull

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I gotta say, this is be one of the best introductions! I didnt even get tired when reading it and I find it very interesting.
But one thing. Im almost 14 and im coming to third grade, but you are 13 and going to 3rd grade aswell?
Its not that I dont believe you, I just never knew thats how it is in Luxembourg. Anyways, Its good to know you ;)
Yeah, probably different schools have different systems.

Thank you all for the nice greetings!:D

Reactions: ElPtricko

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heu, funny to read this.
Now I know some more of you.

My name is Twan and I am 15 years, my hobbies are football and Darts. And I love to help people!

Hope you also to know some more of me now. :)

Reactions: Exull

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
You myst to be original And dont copy What others say. But on a introduction And YouTube video it can.
Nice introduction.
200_s.gif

Top Bottom