Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
How does the class of 2021 work? Not all current srmods are on there yet an ex-srmod is yet Kloska isn’t in class of 2020? Sorry I am very confused xd
In order to be eligible for a rank in the class, you need to have had it for at least three months. The recently promoted Sr Mods won't pass the three-month mark until January 2022.

Kloska is on the Moderator list of the class because this is his latest rank he had for at least three months. :)

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Nope :( Your promotion took place on October 28th. In order to be eligible for the class, you need to have been promoted before October 20th.
Ah sad. The helpers in the class of 2020 didn't have their rank for three months tho?

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
In order to be eligible for a rank in the class, you need to have had it for at least three months. The recently promoted Sr Mods won't pass the three-month mark until January 2022.

Kloska is on the Moderator list of the class because this is his latest rank he had for at least three months. :)
But it’s a snapshot, it’s always been what the team looked like at the very end of the year. It’s pointless to call it a snapshot if the team never looked exactly like this imo

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
But it’s a snapshot, it’s always been what the team looked like at the very end of the year. It’s pointless to call it a snapshot if the team never looked exactly like this imo
I'm not exactly sure how Drew calculated them throughout the years, but I know for sure there was a requirement like having been on the team for at least three months. It was never just copy-pasting the current staff list.

The point of classes is to put staff members in the spotlights that have been part of Team CubeCraft for that year for a noticeable amount of time. Imagine someone who got promoted on January 1st and resigned on December 30th, would not be shown in the class, though someone who got promoted on December 31st would. However, it would be far easier for me to do classes without said requirement lol.

I can see your post got quite a few likes, so we're going to internally discuss this. Usually I get things done fast, but this might take a few weeks because holidays and exams :P

Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just an update about what we're working on.

After Keanu's resignation from Team CubeCraft, I reached out to @Technosword and @Pineapple to help co-edit the thread alongside myself and Doc.

In light of the feedback we've received about the classes and the way they work, we've decided to reshape them:
- Every staff member that was part of that specific year, will be listed in the class. We abolished the 3-month requirement altogether!
- Staff that has had ranks in different categories will be listed in both of those. Such as Moderator & Translator, or Moderator & Quality Assurance. However, staff that was both Helper & Moderator, or Designer & Senior Designer will only be listed once.

We will be reworking all previous classes and aim to do this before April and expect to finalize and implement it into the thread somewhere in May. It is, after all, a ton of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom