Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
:starenoot: was Dutch before?
There are a few cases where certain Senior Translators are Team Leads of other language teams, as is with Headqche being Dutch but being a Spanish Team Lead. Also KristN for instance, isn't from Poland yet is a Polish Team Lead :)

Edit: oopsie I didn't see Ge1ster's post

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Dean is put twice in the fastest promotions section with different amount of days, I have no idea how that managed to happen lol
Ekran Resmi 2021-10-14 17.57.54.png

Reactions: Snowy54 and Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dean is put twice in the fastest promotions section with different amount of days, I have no idea how that managed to happen lolView attachment 201639
It's because I accidentally included his Helper trial time, so I later came back and added him again but without the time of his Helper trial but forgot to remove the incorrect line :)

Could you remove one “L” from my name since I changed it xd
Done!

Reactions: Hqteful

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
HackersDontWin, zDutchie, Snodia, CyanYellow, Power_Ranger, Neptuune & TheBrownster are all the only staff members to complete the Helper training process twice.
Dutchy and Pineapple also completed it twice

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey all! After well-over a year of no interviews, I've been working on them behind the scenes. The first of many interviews is here now!

Exciting_pancake's interview has been released and multiple other staff members are currently in the process of doing their interview. Can't wait for everyone's responses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom