Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these edits happen to Pirates?

• Yes

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Alright it's time to let you guys know what will most likely be editted to the map.

- To start off with the changes, in the new version there will be less islands. This should hopefully give more open spaces.
- I won't just pick an island and remove it, I will most likely copy and existing island and place it at a new location.
- There barriers on top of the palm trees will be removed. I doubt it's that hard to hit someone as slime on top of a tree so that's why barriers on the trees will be removed in the new map.
- As mentioned in my personal opinion, SOME of the islands will be lowered. Do keep in mind that this won't be all island. A lot of people, both in this thread and in-game didn't think height was THE problem. That's why only a very small amount of islands will be lowered. Most of them will keep their current height.
- I will remove a few of the existing hiding spots and add new ones (or new ones to enter the existing spots). The hiding spots that will be removed will be the barrel and the 2 caves in the islands. And don't panic, new ones will be added. (if you would like to see these spots remain then let me know why).
ByRDUVm.png

U2P0Muz.png

czUv24e.png
- I will be adding just a few houses adjacent, or on top of the islands as currently it's mostly just the same decorations.
- And just for the visual effect of the map, I will change one of the ships to have dark grey sails. This way you know what side of the map you are on and it just looks cool lol

I have just started on the new map wich means it's by far everything but done.
So if there is anything you still don't agree with, or would like to see changed let me know.
Its fine the way it is people are just mad they dont win and blame it on the map. Your an amazing builder keep up the work! If you want to change go ahead but still I dont understand what is wrong with it.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Its fine the way it is people are just mad they dont win and blame it on the map. Your an amazing builder keep up the work! If you want to change go ahead but still I dont understand what is wrong with it.
Slime freeze tag on that map is very hard for the slimes, in 10 games I only saw the slimes win once, when people get picked for slime on that map, 30 % of the time if it's slime freeze tag they leave, this doesn't mean people are bad, it shows that the teams are not balanced.
I would like to see an element in the map that has a bit of height, to obstruct slimes global view of the map, for non slimes to explore, and climb

Reactions: TheJeroen
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom