Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should note blocks be removed from all FFA maps?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 102 73.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, PvP community!

In a few particular FFA maps, there are quite a few note blocks lying around. These can be very annoying, considering turning down the note block volume specifically does not actually affect anything at all. On the other hand, some players like to keep these for fun and to joke around.

P9tCaow.png

ryCjdtM.png

Just a few of the note blocks we're talking about here

Regardless, we are wondering how you feel about removing all note blocks from all FFA maps.
Please leave your vote in the poll above and preferably leave your thoughts in a reply as well!

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that is annoying enough that there are noteblocks in the pre-game lobby in team games. Let alone noteblocks in a server that is focused on pvp.

With pvp you need to conetrate if you fight against the same level of skill player. Constantly hearing noteblocks is annoying, especially when people just spam them what is more ugly then beautifull.

Noteblocks can still be a thing, but only with something on top of them so that they make no sound.

So please either remove them or put a block above them so they don't make sound anymore.

Reactions: LlTE and Priley

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I've never had a problem with these noteblocks, in fact I even like them for being there.
However, I can understand that people could get annoyed by it, so why not remove all of them and put them all in one place?
This way you can't hear them everywhere, only if you're near them.. and because they're all in one spot, you could only hear them in one spot.
But please, don't remove them all :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I completely agree. But I'll do you one better! Remove all noteblocks! Except maybe in the main lobby, we can have a little room full of noteblocks for all the player who like making to much sound!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that is annoying enough that there are noteblocks in the pre-game lobby in team games. Let alone noteblocks in a server that is focused on pvp.

With pvp you need to conetrate if you fight against the same level of skill player. Constantly hearing noteblocks is annoying, especially when people just spam them what is more ugly then beautifull.

Noteblocks can still be a thing, but only with something on top of them so that they make no sound.

So please either remove them or put a block above them so they don't make sound anymore.

Not a lot people pvp, as you saw with canals church, lots of people just run and round and goof off. It’s just something people do, and there is nothing wrong with it. I’d say don’t remove it as I can adjust fine to hearing it and it’s never annoying.

Sorry but it’s a no from me.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t understand what is their role in a pvp gamode’s map.I don’t find anything good about them, or any real usage.
I think they are completely out of place and shouldn’t exsist in FFA.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, PvP community!

In a few particular FFA maps, there are quite a few note blocks lying around. These can be very annoying, considering turning down the note block volume specifically does not actually affect anything at all. On the other hand, some players like to keep these for fun and to joke around.

P9tCaow.png

ryCjdtM.png

Just a few of the note blocks we're talking about here

Regardless, we are wondering how you feel about removing all note blocks from all FFA maps.
Please leave your vote in the poll above and preferably leave your thoughts in a reply as well!
Yep, it is very annoying. definitly agreed!

Reactions: Priley

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you that it is annoying. But as I always say :
#Every_problem_has_a_solution :
- You can change the map.
- You can kill the guy who use it xD .
- You can mute the sound of noteblocks.
- You can go far from them then you won't hear them.​
At all, FFA is a chilling and funny game for talking and anything, not for PvP only.
Your brother / maflenoo <3

Kadeup

Jun 3, 2020
I feel that they are fine, though I could see how it could be annoying. I think that the number of note blocks could be reduced, so that they aren’t in major areas were they could be annoying for players.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I mean sometimes it annoys me but it’s fun because there a lot of people making songs on it like coffin meme and other meme songs. The part that’s annoying are the people that like use 16cps on it which makes it irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom