Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• No, if so, why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello CubeCraft Community!

If I look through the forums, there are some posts that Obsidian is currently overpriced for the perks you get, and I agree. (I'm currently an Obsidian Ranked Player).
Some of the players think, you buy a rank on the server to support it, and the perks you get from it are just something to give you something back for the support. (For the curious players, I did it to support CubeCraft.)

So, what is my idea:
- Add the possibility to use tags on Obsidian.
- This has been suggested many times, but still I'll put this in: Every 2 months 1 multiplier of own choice instead of just get it once.

This are some small things, but maybe more players will see the opportunity to buy Obsidian.

Sidenote: I know, the tags are currently available for Plus Members, so to make it fair for the Plus Subscribers, just add a few tags to the Obsidian Rank, or in (Uber) Cubelets, and a few of them Plus only.

I hope to hear your opinions about these changes for the Obsidian Rank.

D

Deleted member 511644

Hey! I’m also a obisidian player and, maybe its overpriced, I dont remember, I purchased the rank 3 years ago. But I really like these suggestions! : )
The current price of Obsidian is 139.99 GBP

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
- This has been suggested many times, but still I'll put this in: Every 2 months 1 multiplier of own choice instead of just get it once.

I like the idea of giving more multipliers, but one every 2 months is way to much. Currently there are quite a lot obsidian rankers so if you give all of them one multiplier every 2 months there will be too many multipliers active which will cause less people to buy one eventually.

So maybe give one multiplier every 6 months would be a better idea.

However I don't think these changes are really needed. As I said, there are quite a lot players with obsidian rank already, so apparently the perks are good enough for people to buy it. A little more like the multipliers would be nice to give back to the biggest supporters of the network but I don't think it is neccesary to attract more players to buying the rank.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom