Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Coding Obsidian

Jan 4, 2014
Hey! Is There Any Word Of When The Obsidian Rank Is Going To be Released.

Just Wondering Because in Creative If You Type /Speed 7 (I Think It's Seven) it Says You Must Be Obsidian+ Rank

Thanks =D

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
I asked rubik, and he basically said, there are alot of testing and coding that they have to do, and there still needs to be alot of work in it, just be patient =)

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Staff member
Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
I suppose this rank is kinda like a fish, when your hungry you want it, but then when its there, after a while of cooking, you really want it, because it smells even better!
No idea where that came from, anyway, yeah, it's still in development across some of the servers, I will try to get it out as soon as possible, because I know lots of people want it =D
~rubik!

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
I suppose this rank is kinda like a fish, when your hungry you want it, but then when its there, after a while of cooking, you really want it, because it smells even better!
No idea where that came from, anyway, yeah, it's still in development across some of the servers, I will try to get it out as soon as possible, because I know lots of people want it =D
~rubik!
Im guessing you where a tiny bit hungry whilst writing this?-.-

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Hello y'all, sadly im banned from the discord. I've said somethings in staff-help when i didn't need help and i also did this one time before a while ago, how can you get an unban? I mean there isn't like a appeal thing or something
Verbramdt wrote on caramelito's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Technosword wrote on caramelito's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
_JoSee wrote on Ophelia's profile.
Welcome to the forums!
_The13thDoctor_ wrote on caramelito's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom