Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 15, 2018
In hypixel the highest rank is /nick.
I realy wanted do have this is cubecraft to!
I'm a obsidian ranker.
And i think its really funny and usefull to have it!
You can typ in a random name and a rank.
And you can play with a nick!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think this would be something useful. For one, what’s wrong with players seeing your ign? You choose it right? And as mention above it could be abused. I’m sorry but I just can’t see why anyone would use this..

And just a tip: add a poll so we can vote!

~Fesa

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I would so no too, there is a reason youtubers ans staff have it. Let's keep it that way.

Staff have it to look in-game and in the lobby if everything is in order.
And youtubers have it because they want to record in peace and don't wanna be boderd by everyone.

And what you are saying on hypixel is the Mvp++ rank there. Here that is the plus rank.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I understand that it would be fun to play around with your friends, but this will be harder for staff and players to report rule brokers. Your first sentence started with "in Hypixel" which to me seems uncalled for because Hypixel and Cubecraft are two different servers and thus have different perks that suit their server. I can understand having the highest rank in the server and not having all the perks that you want is frustrating, but there is a higher rank there is the plus subscription and maybe plus in combination with obsidian should get /nick. In the end, I can only see this being applied to the Youtuber ranks since they sometimes want to play in peace from time to time.

Reactions: Kozi

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
In hypixel the highest rank is /nick.
I realy wanted do have this is cubecraft to!
I'm a obsidian ranker.
And i think its really funny and usefull to have it!
You can typ in a random name and a rank.
And you can play with a nick!
my issue with this is that there will be a lot of trolling, and unless you have a reason to nick. (targeting for yt). being obsidian rank isnt all that special and this will just cause chaos with reports.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi

The /nick command is only able for the YouTuber rank (and Staff I think but I am not able to know it). I don't really think that an Obsidian ranker "needs" because I don't really think that an obsidian ranker receive the same focus as a youtuber ranker.

The youtubers need this perk to avoid all type of focus, they need to record and they need perks who makes more easy for him/her record or something like that.

In conclusion, /nick command is not a joke and cubecraft allows YouTubers to use it because they REALLY NEED IT.

Greetings.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I see why it could be handy for certain players, like leaderboard players or other pro players who are known by every other pro. To have acces to /nick. Since that they are so well known many people are going to target them.

For them it would be ideal to have acces to a nick command/new name while not having to buy another account with a rank, after a while the alts are also getting known as the alt of that player. But it is nothing really necesarry.

I'd rather see the hypixel feature to have private games with certain ranks (hypixel has done it that stats dont continue in private games, so you cant farm kills, wins, etc.)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t really have anything to say besides what was said above, but please note that this has been suggested countless times in the past. It is not happening.
I know that Designers have acces to /nick and since that a Designer rank the lowest staff rank is i asume every staff member above it also has acces to /nick.
YouTubers and every staff rank includes /nick. Designers, helpers, moderators, and so on.

Reactions: ____
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom