Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I have a great idea, what about learning English before starting to tell people that your opinion doesn't mean that you disapprove with them ;)

D

Deleted member 96982

Actually it would cause more camping and the games to be much longer due to the fact that you couldn't go to other people's islands and cheese their eggs as quickly. You'd have to get atleast 10 gold for a pickaxe and you'd have to have good armour to kill other people. -1
thats my whole point ... fu.. equipment wars are more fun you shoulnt be able to kill eggs in the beginning of the game

N

Nikboo

thats my whole point ... fu.. equipment wars are more fun you shoulnt be able to kill eggs in the beginning of the game

Please don't use language such as fu as it is quite disrespectful to me because I am just giving my opinion.

I think the game wouldn't be as fun if it was called equipment wars. I wouldn't really enjoy it as much, personally. It would mean that there would be even more campers as people would be fine with getting resources and coming back to their base and camping for resources. Eventually most people would be stacked and it would be really boring trying to kill everyone when they have really good armour. Basically, I am saying that it would be really boring.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Basically if someone has obsidian around there egg already they will just sit there with the egg cracker kit and hit the person who comes to destroy it off over and over.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
YOUR SUCH A NOOB YOU DIDNT EVEN WROTE YOUR OWN MESSAGE CORRECT DROP DEAD PLZ
NIKOSHKA JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF
ANY ADMIN CLOSE THIS EVERY GAME WILL GET CRAPPY ANYWAY
STEFAN VLD YOUR A CRYBABY BEING MAD ABOUT F U JUST LIKe ITZ DEDILDO
LEZAPPEN YOUR A RETARD
RORO YOUR BOAT IdK IF UR A GOOD ADMIN OR NOT IF SO FIRE LEZAPPEN AND STEFANVLDILDO
AND LEZAPPEN GIANT MIDDLE FINGER FOR BEING STUPID
1:Keep calm
2: Don't swear
3: Don't insult staff
4:You've been reported
5:It was me who reported you
666:You'll get banned

D

Deleted member 96982

Basically if someone has obsidian around there egg already they will just sit there with the egg cracker kit and hit the person who comes to destroy it off over and over.
thank you for being not a noob finally you have an good argument
your too good for this server omg compared too all other players you came with supported argument
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom