• BLOXEN.jpg
    BLOXEN.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 189

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah, I already saw that.
So why wouldn’t you just say that after AFreakingCookie quoted you in the first place

Seems to me you didn’t know of the original creation of it

Anyways I am not going to mention any copying things but I will say 1 thing

I swear the statue should in front look like they were made out of smooth topped LEGO bricks

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yeah, I already saw that.
you're right lol
https://www.overturebt.com/team.php is the team who made this
still an amazing build regardless
Both of you are wrong.

This gentlement here has a Planetminecraft account (Bloxen) which links to his Twitter (TekMastur) and his Twitter links back, if you check the build teams twitter (Overture) you can see that his build render was tweeted out and his actual Twitter was tagged saying "welcome to the team" so the gentlemen here did in fact make this build, it was his trial build which got him into the build team. A different member of the build team rendered the image.

Hh26uQ7.png

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Both of you are wrong.

This gentlement here has a Planetminecraft account (Bloxen) which links to his Twitter (TekMastur) and his Twitter links back, if you check the build teams twitter (Overture) you can see that his build render was tweeted out and his actual Twitter was tagged saying "welcome to the team" so the gentlemen here did in fact make this build, it was his trial build which got him into the build team. A different member of the build team rendered the image.
oof sorry

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Both of you are wrong.

Hh26uQ7.png
A trial build. Oh my, amazing!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom