Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JexYT

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
1598106518723.png

I think this is one of the most longer quest I've done (for the time I have to wait 4 days for the tree to grow)

I KNOW IN JAVA YOU HAVE TO GATHER MORE but I'm on BEDROCK
😛 😛 😛
1598106494398.png

¡¡¡FINALLY DONE!!!
1598106647681.png

Nauny

Aug 22, 2020
Very neat ^^ congrats! This was a scary quest at first since it takes 4 days for the trees to grow. Most of the quests are perfectly fine but I will not be advancing anymore in the nether since I refuse to gather 50k glowstone dust. Gathering 5k, 10k, then 20k and now 50k glowstone? I really wish the 50k was removed for sanity purposes XD It's the most boring thing I have ever done in minecraft.

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Very neat ^^ congrats! This was a scary quest at first since it takes 4 days for the trees to grow. Most of the quests are perfectly fine but I will not be advancing anymore in the nether since I refuse to gather 50k glowstone dust. Gathering 5k, 10k, then 20k and now 50k glowstone? I really wish the 50k was removed for sanity purposes XD It's the most boring thing I have ever done in minecraft.
I agree, the nether is so much worse than the overworld with so many time-consuming quests.

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
GG, dude, you defeated one of the hardest quests in skyblock, now to do violent ends

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom