Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
For those of you who did not know, on the Bedrock network, sharpness works like java (0.5+0.5*level) rather than the 1.25*level it is in vanilla Bedrock. Also on the Bedrock server axes do half a damage less than their sword counterparts rather than the 1 less in vanilla. Many people are confidently incorrect about this stuff.

Yes, I know that when you hover over a tool it tells you how much damage it does. That's linked to the values in MC itself, not the server's values.

CC Bedrock damage values can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLxdlatc9MiaZRco68b8unYpYSijw3OKjBESx4N8LkA/edit#gid=0
The spreadsheet is from a forums announcement from March 27th titled "Bedrock: Bugfix Bonanza + Skywars Chaos Open Week"
in the part marked as spoiler

While I do not have screenshots of the code, here's the next best proof for sharpness's function:
1598280348081.png

You can find this message in the #staff-help chat on the discord server.

To my knowledge, this the current state of the server's damage values.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
axes dont do less damage on Java what claim are you making
This is a post regarding the Bedrock version of MC and the Bedrock Network. The intention of this post is to inform people about weapon damage since the damage values on the server do not match those in vanilla Bedrock.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I seek your wisdom. What's better then, sharp 2 iron or sharp 1 diamond?
Also are axes worth?

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom