Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RainbowSonic223

Jul 19, 2015
México
Hey guys!
Today I was playing eggwars with my duo, when we ran into a couple of hackers. You know, the usual; kill aura, fly, antiknockback, etc, etc ... We managed to kill one, but another managed to escape and was waiting for my teammate on a bridge (I died, lol). Then the cheater wrote in the chat: "hit me game ends", and my duo was going to him, but before arriving the game was disconnected by a "proxy error". I do not know if it was a coincidence, or really the hacker managed to disconnect everyone from the game, but this already seems too much to me. I know that sometimes it can give errors (because it has happened to me), but all the players always come out as "left the game" and here that error simply appeared. I hope Cubecraft gets an anticheat soon, because I think this is getting out of hand.
Have a good day everyone! (Sorry if there are errors in the text, I used the google translator )
Sin título.png

RainbowSonic223

Jul 19, 2015
México
When u record it with ur phone or something else and u can see all 4 side’s of the screen it should be fine too.

It is that I find so many hackers that I am already lazy to report them, lol. It is very tedious to upload them to YouTube (I have more than 160 reports created, plus all the pending clips that fill the memory of my Switch), so now I prefer not to.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Well, perhaps it's just a coincidence. Never happened to me. But, as Jog said, try to record and report.

Goatedwarrior69

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys!
Today I was playing eggwars with my duo, when we ran into a couple of hackers. You know, the usual; kill aura, fly, antiknockback, etc, etc ... We managed to kill one, but another managed to escape and was waiting for my teammate on a bridge (I died, lol). Then the cheater wrote in the chat: "hit me game ends", and my duo was going to him, but before arriving the game was disconnected by a "proxy error". I do not know if it was a coincidence, or really the hacker managed to disconnect everyone from the game, but this already seems too much to me. I know that sometimes it can give errors (because it has happened to me), but all the players always come out as "left the game" and here that error simply appeared. I hope Cubecraft gets an anticheat soon, because I think this is getting out of hand.
Have a good day everyone! (Sorry if there are errors in the text, I used the google translator )
View attachment 171761
I ran into a hacker who did that too.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, this is a thing that i have encountered as well. I have mentioned people's ability to crash games and lobbies in a bug report and "they are working on it." I have never seen someone brag about it like that, but people have been able to do that for at least a month now.

Goatedwarrior69

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, this is a thing that i have encountered as well. I have mentioned people's ability to crash games and lobbies in a bug report and "they are working on it." I have never seen someone brag about it like that, but people have been able to do that for at least a month now.
People have always been able to do it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.