Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
My suggestion is that when a staff member locks a thread, notify people watching the thread as instead of "<staff> replied to x thread" and replace it with "<staff> locked the thread x"

While it may not be a big feature it will be a little useful for people to see that their thread or some thread was locked.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My suggestion is that when a staff member locks a thread, notify people watching the thread as instead of "<staff> replied to x thread" and replace it with "<staff> locked the thread x"

While it may not be a big feature it will be a little useful for people to see that their thread or some thread was locked.
Well the message "staff has replied to thread" is there only if the staff member actually only replied to the thread first saying a message, otherwise it says nothing. They usually announce they are locking a thread.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I don’t know why adding this would hurt! Saves some time!
+1

Reactions: Jef15ist
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom